LGM 6.25% 22.5¢ legacy minerals holdings limited

Guys I just went from 1 to 3 beers of this 4 pack (Staddie Amity...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Guys I just went from 1 to 3 beers of this 4 pack (Staddie Amity Pale ale), and double taked this. Knowing past information. This quarterly is fantastic. What if you knew nothing about Legacy then held this Quarterly in your hands?

LGM is literally a phantom acquisition target noone has spoken of, as a target. If a big swinging didly dong bought this they'd have a subsidiary within' the organization hybrid funding value adding to the overall org which could slightly fist pump that added value (non-pathologically) I say slightly cause you don't wanna make out the overall larger org made this value. But it is part of the mineral exploration budgetism etc. E.g., if Legacy struck another Newmont, you'd mention it (as Evolution mining or whichever acquirer etc).

The only thing slightly bearish is the obvious-somewhat-undue-pivot-to-Drake. Drake looks good but you all know this game. Most microcaps they RC drill something, find nothing, then point 'let's do that other hill over there'. Next minute they're outta dosh and CRing. I'm being hyperbolic but you's get what I mean. The grams/tonne on the silver Drake crap is astronomically high and too good to be true even. That said there's some truth to it all. Which helps me remain a happy bull.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $24.93K 115.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38833 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 12700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.