SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Fully agree as you know...my main concern from that video was...

1. 3,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1335
    Fully agree as you know...my main concern from that video was that Lucas Dow stated they are still drilling and will continue to aggressively drill Moblan and other tenements...this to me is not very good business when we are burning so much cash already....you dont have to be a Rhode Scholar to work out in these very difficult times spending money on drilling is absolutely draining our cash reserves when in actual fact they should be concentrating on the plant and therefore stop all the drilling to save as much as possible...they can always resume drilling at anytime we have enough reserves at this time and drilling is a total waste of funds...unless of course they are wanting to run this into the ground on purpose...if not then they should be smart enough to know that the contiued drilling is a complete waste of funds especially at this critical stage of the game....l dont know why they cannot see that....and I'm not sure how much each hole costs maybe there are some others who can answer that for us...but gee regardless it just doesnt make sense from a business perspective to continue throwing cash away when the BoD's should be acting diligently by looking at what areas they can save money in and at this point in time drilling is not required imho...anybody else see it the same way or am l still missing something here?..is there a real need to continue drilling l think not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.877M 61.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 26178440 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 4648882 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.