SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-171

1. 3,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1167
    You have to remember Quebec government own part of Moblan. An thus, it is both a blessing an a curse being somewhat tied to government. If we dont fullfill necessary resource discovery or project developments, it could be our portion of that, that is reduced. Or SYA not being put forward as 1st on the list of current spod producers to developed carb/hydro plant players in Canada in the future looking for a spod supplier.

I saw the interview with LD and to be honest it settled a lot of nerves. LD was well spoken, cool calm and collected in his delivery and knew his stuff. No uhm uhm uhms. Just raw data and what will hopefully come in time under existing pressure.

The only potential issue with higher cost inventory flow through, is whether or not we have some sort of breakdown, new issue with a large capex component early on. IE like a rod tangle. Fingers crossed our COO is fully aware of how the new stuff works and we dont have similar issues. Only time will tell though.

Reality is, it doesnt matter what market you're in prices rarely stay the same and at some point lithium will have another boom cycle just like it already has done twice. So lithium 3.0 will be on the cards at some point. An being mining as with most mining resources/minerals. It typically follows boom, bust, boom bust. Look at iron ore, nickel etc.. all the same boom bust boom bust.

If the next quarterly sees little cash drain, I personally (IMO not advice) will be taking the risk of backing the truck up again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.