SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Wow, that was a big read. Very informative as well reflecting...

1. 4,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3855
    Wow, that was a big read. Very informative as well reflecting the sentiment most may have on this thread. You may earn a lot of brownie points, what I am going to write, maybe lot of flak.
    I usually don't respond to individual posts. Also I usually don't write on fundamentals. Because I follow a lot of stocks across different sectors, I know I cannot be as good as some who spend all their time looking at fundamentals. So I read them, and use it for my analysis.
    So what is my focus? Price action and trading pattern. I concentrate on that. Write weekly reports, trading patterns, etc. Like everyone else, some I get right, others I feel next time.
    To be honest, I don't agree with your post. I remember 3 years back when Li stocks were flying, everyday big posts, similar to now, but in opposite direction, as we were going up. Not just on SYA, but myriad of Li stocks. Big ones like PlS, LTRm, CXO, GL1, LKE, GLN, AZL, and the list goes on. Even small stocks like QXR, MRR, EVR, EFE, TYX, and so on. Now go to any of the Li stocks and see what's being written. Post like yours, so exactly opposite to what was written 3 years back.
    So what has changed? I follow 90 Li stocks in my report look at 20 others not in my list. There is one common theme - post like yours.
    How has it happened that suddenly 120 stocks have management in problem, strategy in problem, common sense in problem, etc. If it was few one would think the malaise lies with the few. But if everyone is affected, one has to think, real problem may lie elsewhere.
    Go to any Li stock and most talking like you. 3 years back, go to any Li stock, and most talking exactly opposite. So what has changed? Can we not think that the change has such massive effect that every stock is now talking in opposite direction? Can we not accept that it'd not the same as it was before?..
    We all like to blame others for our failures. And take credit for success. Not realising, failure and success was decided somewhere else, and we had no part in it - we were just the recipient. As human nature, we all want to feel important, that we have a say, we can make a difference, unfortunately not all the time.
    Read thrthrough my weekly reports. I talk about trend. I talk about pattern. I talk about macro. My message is clear - macro is not favourable, Li sentiment is very poor. If these 2 don't improve, nothing much will happen. Simple. No bashing of heads required. No soul searching.
    I feel sometimes we don't look at the big picture and get lost in trivial things. I feel the big picture has to change, otherwise, we can keep banging our heads against the wall, it may allow us to express our frustration, but may not improve much the condition.
    I know you are very passionate. I always write - please follow the price action. So I know we are coming from different sides. I appreciate the side you are taking, but in this instance, do not agree with the reasons provided. I wish you well. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.