SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-199

1. 1,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    What can i say @Whiskey49

The very people i moan about, i never moaned about before "now", i gave them time, 1 year app.

Maybe you see something different in them than i do, and that's ok with me.

We have a nice portfolio of assets, and a head start in Quebec. But along the way mistakes were made. I made the mistake of giving them time and held my shares all the way down with team B, B & C.

2026 is the date i was aiming for, and now with 1½ year left i see no way these three would suddenly start performing.
    When November comes i'm going to want them out, they are imo not up to the task ahead.

The BOD should represent the interests of a company's shareholders, and act on their behalf. It should also provide guidance and advice to the CEO and executive team. Instead they fired the lot, everyone except Dougal Elder and Sylvain Collard.
    These three buddies has been playing the role of an all powerful little club that maintains its position for their own personal gain and at all cost. A Dynasty if you will.

We need change !
    And this time it has to come from the outside, no more nepotism and buddy favors.

Independent Chairman and BOD please, we have waited long enough, and i must say i've had enough. I want Transparency, Accountability and actual Expertise on our board.

What Makes a Successful Board of Directors?

How effective a board of directors is ultimately depends on the quality and conduct of its members, and their ability to properly oversee and guide a company so that it can achieve its goals of building profitability and shareholder value.

Each member should bring to the table different expertise and skills that relate to the company's focus. They must be able to work together harmoniously and constructively to achieve common objectives and fulfill fiduciary responsibilities.

Their motivation should be the company's advancement rather than their own and therefore they must recognize and handle conflicts of interest that may arise.

Additionally, an effective board of directors maintains transparency of its oversight and decision-making, thus ensuring the accountability of its independent and ethical standards and conduct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.