SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Ok - this is good - not great.1 - I like the new format and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. NxM
    943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Ok - this is good - not great.

1 - I like the new format and simplicity of reporting, well done Andrew and team - there are more forward looking narratives that speaks about how we should be heading

2 - good choice on having bigger shipments to limit transport cost... Looks like we have utmost confidence that we could deliver a consistent higher production to meet this

3 - globally, the production of lepidolite (lower cost to mine) but higher cost to process, is coming to a decline and new projects seemed halted... This is now the best time for NAL to show and prepare for the next wave of uptick in prices BUT

4 - oh f.... that's right, we actually are mostly cap by that OTD with the leeches from PLL :-(

Is SYA going to survive in the next 2 years.. Certainly... Probably even longer if some strong-arming happened vs #4...

5 - No update on plans for downstream processes on this report... I believe this should be again fully evaluated... European and US legislations going to be material in the impact of their carbon border pricing... This will work in favour of NAL - but to what extent is probably something Canada should put their walking more... NOT JUST THE TALKING CANADA!

peace out y'all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.