PDI 5.56% 19.0¢ predictive discovery limited

I hope your correct HB .... I have always been a believer in the...

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I hope your correct HB ....

I have always been a believer in the project. I also have quiet confidence in the Guinean government being pro development. However, wicked globalist elite controlled NGO's are running around Africa and could dash our hopes. Plus, the geopolitics of BRICS versus WEST may also dash our hopes. The only reason this may not happen is that western finance world is now a bit of a rigged racket and if you have Blackrock, Vanguard and all the other largest western institutions backing the stock then they also seem to have influence on judging what is "ethical" and "not ethical". So at the end of the day I am hoping the exploitation permit (on balance) will be granted.

My problem is that this stock has not been adequately marketed to the investing public over the last 3 years. Hence over the past 3 years the largest institutions have been able to take control over the lions share of the register for a cheap price (at the expense of mum and dad investors). I would have liked the opportunity to sell some shares down before having to wait right through to the decision of exploitation permit grant. Two strategies the company could have followed, that they have not, are 1) quickly develop a smaller mining operation at BCE which would have happened a year or so back (rather than drill the elephant out and cop the dilution of 3 insto raisings) or 2) ensure another exploration project (say at Argo) was there as a backup in the event the exploitation permit at BCE is denied.

So I have not been happy with management performance to date. I hope they can turn it around in the next 3 months and before we get hit with a super-recession.

dislcaimer; just my opinion so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.