STK 5.32% 9.9¢ strickland metals limited

Can't find, lost?, my limited notes so from memory with...

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8648
    Can't find, lost?, my limited notes so from memory with paraphrasing. The company will get back to you if they have queries they can and are allowed to answer.
    Chair Anthony McClure (AM), PH, PL responded to questions from the floor after the proforma formal part of the meeting.

One SH wanted to know why Rogozna and why the board change.

After the sale of Millrose there was a concerted effort to find a new addition beyond Yandal. The chance of finding something to fit the bill in Australia were remote and Rogozna passed the due diligence test for scale and reasonable sovereign risk. One thing they were looking for besides a large bulk tonnage deposit was the potential for significant high grade cores that could lend themselves to early selective mining (PL).

The first hole into Shanac has shown that this is possible (#149 with ~90m at 4 g/t Au (pure not eq)). I asked if this was true thickness - probably. They were hoping for such an intersection at the base of the overlying volcanics (effectively a seal) at the intersection with a vertical dyke. 3D geometry comes into play here with a reasonable chance there is a sub horizontal high grade zone with up to a couple of hundred meters of possible strike.

Assuming the green circle for the 149 pierce point is reasonable accurate the postulated mineralisation extends sub horizontally in and out from the long section plane +-100m. PH said I had it half right and the above is my interpretation of what he said. They collared a follow up hole targeting above the zone - schematically where the star is [I added another target star below for fun.]. Apparently there are intersections not shown on the long section that guided the location of this first hole. Drill spacing was/is in excess of 80 +-m.
    Further compounding the issue at Rogozna is the topography which constrains the location of drill pads way more than Yandal. Subtle changes of dip and azimuth are used for targeting which are susceptible to hole loss through deviation.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6393/6393331-a084ec37685957a4cd6195422e642f2f.jpg

=============
    IP has been completed at Obradov Potok with extensive anomalism complementing the soil geochem. Some discrepancies between them may be due to topography impacting the geochem. Being processed - no indication of when for Ann.
    =========

Yandal.
    Rain and laboratory delays have occurred. With the rain they demobilised one of the diamond rigs leaving the RC and the other DD. Now back on site with one rig at Great Western. ? the other.

While they are chasing up the obvious HW targets there is a lot of research going on to work out controls on mineralisation and where else in the extensive land holding to target. E.G. the Palomino zone doesn't simply stop (my words only) but could continue north under cover where shallow rab drilling is the main and possibly inadequate testing to date. This paraphrases a comment that didn't specify an area. Trawling through open file reports I found mention of areas of interest but no obvious follow up being done.

The Yandal belt is quite extensive and contains Bronzewing/Darlot(?) to the south and Jundee on a splay fault to the west. Such a large deposit is what is hoped for from continued exploration. Tough ask but their presence gives some encouragement.

Toss on top quality staff (JH, PL, AP and ??) with funds to test ideas there will be some exciting exploration. JH seems to like the Great Western area.

Seismic data and IP will feed into the mix. The former is being processed. The latter has had some drilling that will be reported in due course.

Mawari resource in the works if I heard correctly.

A word of caution that not every hole will hit goodies. Nature of these complex beasts. Visuals for Au drilling are notoriously difficult to guess potential grade. Visible gold needs to end up in the fire assay. If it doesn't then a low result may be the surprising result. The opposite happens as well when the VG is in the middle of the core.

====================
    Having high quality teams at both major projects means both can progress independently.

=============
    Serbia - Jadar.
    Separate issue to Rogozna in practical and physical sense.

Crnac Pb Zn mine to the NE of Shanac operated at up to 1Mtpa and currently 200Kpa according to PH.
    I had a look for it on Google Earth but could not see anything blatant. Two areas of industrial buildings but no really obvious tailings/mullock heaps/pits.
    Would this be an example of what could happen at Rogozna? Perhaps said PH.
    Very limited farming and houses. Forestry yes.

Maybe more recall but enough for now.

Many thanks for the patience of all at the meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.