LMG 2.50% 4.1¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Fully agree with all your posts @tropicI've been watching from...

1. 4,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Fully agree with all your posts @tropic
    I've been watching from there sidelines.
    I have drastically changed my opinions over the last 8 months. The very fact that we never received even a fob-off response to 32 questions sent to the Board was an even further indictment against the pizz poor management in every aspect imaginable.

You cover the entire fiasco very well and I've happily taken a back seat. My wife and I have been so busy with the crud life sends that I missed big opportunities to average down. For now I'm keeping my powder dry until we see a significant turn around in progress.

The technology is sound but the entire management of schedule, finances and systems has been utterly atrocious, exhausting and very concerning. As a long term holder I have second guessed my substantial investment and timing. I'm on the fence to bail and buy back when confidence may be restored. It's only capital gains tax that holds me back, for now. Another few basket cases announcements and then they can stick it where the sun don't shine.

I am disgusted in myself for being so naive and gullible. Even though over the years I performed extensive research, I missed a fundamental. The fundamental of never being so enthusiastic about the presentation of lies and manipulation in the guise of being trustworthy while at the same time management being completely inept.

There is still hope, but hope is never an investment strategy. Live and learn. The only people that have been secure financially throughout this abysmal and laughable project established have been the board and "sophisticated investors". Win win, no matter how much they bleed and forsake share holders.

Off my soapbox

Regards
    Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.