BCB 12.1% 2.9¢ bowen coking coal limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-79

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The downward share price over the last couple of weeks has been leading up to IMHO an underwhelming quarterly. The price decline post-quarterly has reflected the raw numbers especially YTD cash losses. A strong quarterly is what I was hoping for to buck the price up. 12-months too late in my view…@mondyinest further even a) they accumulated losses in Bluff now shut and BME now shut b) have had one year without debt repay because it couldn’t be paid last time. Now it is looming it is questionable based on the YTD results. From what I have read recently there is at least $100 mill to be repaid with results (not verbiage) that are shaky. Share price for 2-years has painted the story. There’s been much discussion on risks of the business as a whole since it started selling coal. Second/third(?) time lucky they can reach to lenders and delay debt. Shareholders just in for the ride 42c to 3c to who knows..

Big drops got my attention but with small caps it often represents intrinsic risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.