CKA 1.91% 7.7¢ cokal limited

I dont think you can make any guess about profitability from...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I dont think you can make any guess about profitability from these statements.

First thing -- debt went up

Second, there is no P&L statement, only cash balance. So CKA's management are true to their nature -- crooks who wont tell the truth

Third, there is clear evidence now that SJ / PD's big comments on coal quality is simply not true. BBM coal is high on ASH, and the only way to fix it is to to have a coal washery --- Washeries aint cheap. So that means -- MORE CAPEX and until then - COAL WILL BE DISCOUNTTED AT A HIGHER %

Fourthly, or is it what I was suspecting? Eddie wants a 10% cut in the price, not 6% so now comes the ASH is high comment to skim more money from the minorites?

Fifthly, Over Burden Removal will be atleats USD75/ton -- I have modeled it so I know (from details below) . OBR removal is a real cash cost -- but a coal miner can just capitalise it on the balance sheet and depreciate this cost over several years. The impact of that is that the P&L profits look better than the actual cash flow situation of the company. So back to the point -- you cannot guess profitability based on these financials.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6344/6344327-4aa9e0734fbb23f720765e1e4b0fb998.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $85.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $8.603K 110.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39026 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 24787 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.