VRX 2.50% 3.9¢ vrx silica limited

I tend to agree with Blister on the interpretation of the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I tend to agree with Blister on the interpretation of the wording wrt the approvals process. In my past experience I have seen this process (different commodity) where once the responses resulted in changes. Those changes then get reviewed and negotiated between the regulator and the proponent to finalise what can be agreed as the final document. Then the regulator gives the proponent draft conditions which are usually over onerous knowing that the proponent will come back and negotiate some more reasonable approval conditions that the proponent can live with. Once agreed they go into the Ministerial approval document. It also seems to me that we could interpret the wording as suggesting that we could be at the draft conditions stage but who knows how hard nosed the Department will be and how long those discussions may take.

As for the rest of the comments made by contributors, I agree with many pessimistic comments and if it is not sorted to Ministerial phase in this quarter then we will be joining the Penny Dreadfuls at the bottom of the heap. However I would not give any guessed at timetable if I was Bruce given his past follies in that regard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $24.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.6¢ $4.395K 116.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 313234 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.