HCH 1.28% 77.0¢ hot chili limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-159

1. 23,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1349
    some might be happier having the cash in their pocket rather than at the mercy of the market.

i've had a look back at the 'delays' for Productora and 'more fool you' to those who didn't wake up to what was going on! CEO's go right to the line without stepping over it in terms of telling porkies and ASIC and ASX let them get away with anything anyway. I haven't looked at any videos from back then but I've no doubt promises were made.

if you take CE on his word right now then a PFS awaits this year, they've got the cash and December isn't long away and they can crunch the numbers on whatever Cu price they like.

A market downturn will put a hold on many other copper hopefuls so HCH should still be at the front of the pack. A downturn will reduce demand for EV's and take the shine off greening the planet for a while but the shortfall should still be there.

I'll wait until the market settles and happy to pay more if that's the case. A water business that needs a JV and a heap of cash might be tricky to navigate but Chile this region needs water, other businesses need water. Choppy waters ahead though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $116.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 80.8¢ 77.0¢ $442.1K 562.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199999 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 3323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.