HCH 1.67% 88.5¢ hot chili limited

Thanks JGPM,We are all beautifully positioned in the most...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Thanks JGPM,

We are all beautifully positioned in the most critical commodity with the most undervalued, leveraged, advanced (aka-borring) de-risked copper developer on planet earth.

I challenge anyone to make a legitimate case for better value business, backed by massive copper price fundamentals / optionality than HCH !?
    I also challenge all the critics to nominate their right (comparable experience ) to judge CE. Jolly Geo is qualified and has a legitimate point of view.

I am proud to report that HCH did not let any of us down. They were focused, hungry, ambitious and easily the dominant (and most envied ) exhibitor at what is arguably the number one Natural resource conference. Envied because it is very hard to compete with HCH’s status as the most “de-risked” - Top 10 Developer. NO Water NO Mine. If the market does not agree they are simply innumerate.

While LTH’s may understandably feel fatigued, this fatigue is a challenge to remain focused on mathematics not narrative. I can assure you all, CE is a resilient focused MD. Actually he is obsessed. Do not underestimate his and Jose’s capacity to deliver.

What we must all focus on is the finish-line of de-risked value. PEA - PFS - DFS - Finance. This takes time. Our personal time preferences are irrelevant. The best news is the “sprint”. Despite nay-sayers, the change in DFS time-line is highly significant in risk reduction and quicker than previous announced value creation time line.

Also completely unnoticed / unvalued by the market (not that surprising) is the valuation of water rights, off-take (thanks JGPM for comparable off-take $), precious metals streaming / royalty funding options. Watch this space !

Value (regardless of bad markets and subsequent flat share price) is created by the reduction of risk which translates to more certainty around catalytic value milestones (PEA-PFS-DFS-FINANCE) as we get closer to the NPV. Eventually justice / price should prevail in an inevitable stronger copper market.

Patience ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 88.5¢ $111.6K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 88.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 5401 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.