HCH 1.12% 88.0¢ hot chili limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-79

1. 6,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 993
    Thanks Scott,

what can be said really? The talk was well presented by CE. Nothing new on the presentation front, except for the new water enterprise being the newest addition, but apparently in the pipeline for the last decade and nothing mentioned in that time to investors( I find that hard to believe). CE also states he's not fussed about notifing the market about key strategic milestones as they are busy just getting on with the job ( Could this behaviour towatds communication be part of the market valuation of HCH?) IMO I still think it's partly to blame. He also states institutions are well aware of the project, but to date they don't value HCH as high as the insiders do. And with retail in radio silence they too aren't aware if the project in any sizable way. At the end of the day Australian institutions aren't interested, Canadian institutions aren't interested and retail on both continents simply don't get the communication they require or want to convince them to buy. I'd like to believe that HCH will be mining this deposit by 2028? But I have my doubts based on past performance. As shareholders we shouldn't have to wait for HCH to turn ground to be worth something more than what we are currently worth. That's for sure. Communication is still key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.