LIN 4.00% 12.0¢ lindian resources limited

Mr Joey thanks for your very detailed response. Lets go thru...

1. 4,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Mr Joey thanks for your very detailed response.

Lets go thru some of your points.

1. Unless I have names of fund managers who do not support the company because of its Chairman I cannot validate such a claim. So it’s your word with no validation. End of story.

2. I am surprised that the FS did not engender any enthusiasm for the stock. So this may occur after the Chairman has departed and not when the company has capital to build the plant and go into production? Sounds as if participants including yourself wasted their time.

3. You know for a fact that “funding” will not happen. Unsure what your definition of funding is.

4. You say you are not a down ramper BUT much of your content does not encourage new investors to support the company. You give little or no credence to what the company has achieved to date leading up to the FS. In my opinion and many others it has made great headway in such a short period of time. You on the other hand appear to want holders to rebel against the Chairman. That’s not my agenda.

5. The fact that you have enticed so many to enter the Register some time back reflects your belief which is shared by most shareholders. Their timing of entry is disappointing but in hind sight we can all be clever. The shareprice may have gone backwards but not its prospects. I am sure when the shareprice recovers you will be their hero.

6. Like you I am not on HC to play games. I attempt to share information I gather from various people and sources. You can call it cut and paste but that is how one communicates other than direct quotes. It’s a method you cannot appreciate. My post content and references can be accepted or rejected like threads on HC from all companies. I do not advise posters to invest in any stock as that is financial advice which is banned and moderated as you know.

7. How can I “pretend” that everything is ok when I see the shareprice fall from 45c to current price? I try to find reasons/explanations why this has occurred. I do not shift blame on management when I see what has been achieved to date. I compare LINs position to other similar companies and determine if they are in a similar state of play. I also listen to what other posters are saying who have invested in REE, graphite and lithium stocks that have their shareprice collapse.

8. Checkout other companies that have released excellent results and you will also find declining shareprices. Lindian is not alone. As experts have stated the cycle WILL change and recovery ensured.

9. With regards to how much I have invested in comparison to you…..why does that matter to you? We have 2,500 shareholders who have invested various amounts all with the objective to increase their wealth. You can brag about the millions of shares you hold but nobody really cares other than their own holding.

Let’s leave at that for now. You keep on believing why the shareprice is at 11c and I will keep on believing it’s a temporary situation.

NO NEED FOR YOUR REPLY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $22.91K 190.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203586 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 337430 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.