LIN 4.00% 12.0¢ lindian resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-74

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Your reply

1/ Its not up to you to validate and if you do want o validate it then name the istos and funds that have recently jumped on board since the FS and the world wide tour the company is in the midst of. I think the proof is in the pudding the ingredients are irrelevant at this stage. I will not name who I spoke to for legal and moral purposes but its clear they are not investing.

2/ Yes it was a waste of time but yet that's there big communication spiel to the market to drum up interest?.

3/ Funding can not happen in its true meaning of the word.There is no twist or agenda on my wording. Why would you question what my definition of funding is? Why whats yours?. I have always stated that a prepaid off take agreement would be ideal but even then there are certain criteria's and assurances that companies will demand and it will not be easy.
    4/ I am not a down ramper but nor am one to twist and manipulate or spread false information to the market to achieve a financial benefit. Certain things must be realised or we will forever bee here running on a treadmill. The asset has made great headway and good news easy for the company to deliver but how the market has reacted is a reflection on how they feel the company is run not the asset it self and further proof of what point I am trying to make. No smart investor is here to smash there own stock but the truth being told is that without changes this will never be anything but a penny stock as that is the way it is being treated. I am all about awareness, short term pain long term extreme gain. Are you admitting to being an upramper?

5/ I'm not out to be anybodies hero Alexander unlike what I believe your here for, funny you used that phrase.I was being spun a hole lot of shit and to be honest with you was blindsided by the sheer magnitude of the asset and its potential but I am awake now. When getting into an Uber you research the car and the driver. Never realised or wanted to realise that the driver in this particular case hasn't gotten to a destination without crashing before and no matter how good the car is he seems to be steering it into a brick wall as we speak. My bad for introducing people with my inexperience in foreseeing the truth.

6/ If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck Alexander. You say you don't give financial advice, you disclaim that you don't give financial advice but your constantly giving financial advice. I'm not judging you for it but you seem to get pretty upset when somebody has something contradictory to say to you opinion. Look at what I am responding to. You didn't like what I had to say and are giving as much information as you can to prove me wrong so you can go on with your agenda and narrative.Again that is fine but don't say you don't. Be honest.Why do you think I am incapable of understanding your research? I just don't believe its real research. Ill give you an example. When you bought in 2019 did you research where the bauxite site was actually located and the surrounding infrastructure,the sovereign risk, accessibility or is it land locked, how long the licences are for, are they still valid or expiry dates and more importantly whom you were investing in? like the rest of AK companies you would be at .05c if it wasnt by being blessed with a tier 1 RE site. Yep but keep cutting and pasting and acting like you know more than anyone else here.

7/ How many stories read as well as ours ? Why even compare. We are making money at the lowest rare earth prices have ever been so why the decline. If we had a tier 1 management and respected management we would to be having this discussion.

8/ You are now insinuating a recovery is ensured. Is that contradicting that you don't give advice oh sorry you covered yourself by saying or quoting the experts are saying so. Who are these experts and why would they not be buying every share available under 15c if the knew for fact.I would love to know who the experts are and follow their advice, ill be retired in no time.

9/ I have never bragged about how many shares I hold and you are correct I don't really care about how many you have apart from I don't understand the time and energy you waste for a pittance of shares that you have on a number of occasions said are for your gran children ad God bless but at this rate you might be able to shout them a nice diner only. By encouraging this board and supporting them it isn't going to change either. I believe AK is trying but way out of his depth.Glad his secured some new gold sites in Guinea for Volt but wasn't he ' there supposed to be there for LIN.The guys got no idea what he has at hand.

I have also heard AK refer to the RE project as his. News flash it ours , it a public company and it needs to be treated like one that owns or close to owns a Tier 1 rare earth asset that is possibly the best of its kind in the world.

Now me and you can keep going to and fro Alexander all you like. I will never back down nor lie. It is obvious to all that something is not right I'm only telling you what I have been told by people who know a lot more than me and a lot more than you.

Back to work. Sorry for boring everyone else and Kazzi keep out of it this between me and Alexander

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $22.91K 190.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203586 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 337430 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.