HIO 4.76% 2.0¢ hawsons iron ltd

Man, what an absolute dog this is. I remember first dabbling in...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Man, what an absolute dog this is. I remember first dabbling in this when it was CAP. Yesterday, we jagged 2.0c after good volume dragged us down there this week.

Most were ecstatic to see BG out the door (including me) and a new captain and first mate.

Then we get excited and hopeful for each potential market sensitive looming announcement like the shallow ore drilling (a total fizzer) and have now sunk to getting excited over the possibility (N.B. not probability) of a partner in development which we all know when we read the progress report of the seven potential starters is not good at all...there were no signs of any starters when I read that spin.

Then we have seen the professional pumpies die along the way. Gone are 'Next10000' 'Tran' etc. The only looser still at it is TFG and his followers that get excited at another well written pump have fallen dramatically - the one above just 4 globes - used to be 30?

There was incredible derision on this site when some predicted under 2c early this year. Great buying opportunities you responded. Yeah right so even better ones now.

As for the hyped green steel reposts we see, Ignore all references to anything other than the possibility of a favourable B.F.S. - nothing else is evn slightly relevant to a favourable lift in share price.

As I started ... what an absolute dog this is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $20.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $11.19K 537.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2235686 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 77630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.