ANX 4.35% 2.2¢ anax metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-11

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    jaguar is holidaying abroad, possibly as a precaution against losing faith in his belief in the project, just letting time take its course. often that’s the best policy. We invest with research and logic, we sometimes sell on emotion.

For me, I’m feeling much better now that DRO is well below the price I sold out at, the profits from which went into ANX at higher prices.

Most of my best ever investments have fallen in value first, so this is no different.
    Hence I am a buyer at $0.021 although I have been buying on and off from $0.025 downwards during this dip.
    We have to appreciate that the timescale we think in (daily) is not that of mining engineers.

Management did give the impression that a project funding deal was close, which coincided with a rising copper price and copper being heralded as the metal of the decade, just two months ago. This was incorrect inference. But while the copper price has eased, as have the tech stocks, the basic tenet of copper and AI remains intact.

Hence I still expect a project funding deal once Evelyn demonstrates the potential.

But ultimately if nothing much happens through to June, I’d throw my hat in the ring to run the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $15.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $56.45K 2.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 305247 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 320000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.