LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-50

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Funny you mentioned betrayal. Joe has been wandering in the desert for forty days and nights. His lips were parched but he was croakly whistling a Charley Pride tune " Is anybody going to San Antone or Phoenix Arizona, any place is alright as long as I can forget I 've ever known her"
    Up walked a tall dark man in a business suit with a brief case his face was hidden by a scarf but his fingers were twisted and bony with long dirty fingernails.. Joe looked him up and down and said "you wouldn't have a cold beer on you would you mate " The man said forget about beer come up to the cliff's edge and I'll show you something.
    They climbed up to the edge and the man said look down and Joe saw the great city of Abu Dhabi below. The man said all this can be yours. Joe looked at him and said who do I have to kill. The man took a document from his briefcase and said just sign this. Joe took a pen and the document from the man and signed it , he couldn't read Chinese anyway, so what harm could it do?.
    The man took the signed paper and then abruptly grabbed Joe and flung him off the cliff. It was at this point Joe woke up in his penthouse bed overlooking the Riviera with his family gathered around him. he could hear hammering at the door, Mrs Walsh said there were some Chinese looking men waving papers over their head. Joe looked sadly at his wife and said let them in an bring me a pen. He turned to his youngest three daughters. Caesianna, Rubidiella and Lithiona, and said I need a beer and the three girls fled for the fridge. To be continued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $141.1K 70.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 188868484 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23052309 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.