LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

I seriously doubt there is really any potential buyers to import...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I seriously doubt there is really any potential buyers to import lepidolite concentrate to China from LPD mine in Namibia, from what I have been able to glean its more than likely not economical to produce lithium in China from lepidolite using the conventional methods of the Chinese refineries at this point in time . However 40% of their lithium was coming from lepidolite. So either demand has been bought to a screaming halt and or they are trying to buy spodumene to be more economic in the refinery process.
    Why then don't the Chinese just buy out LPD and get access to LMAX and LOH Max technology they must be aware of its reduced costs of production and environmentally friendly outcomes., yet they don't want us. There is obviously some major flaw that is arising during due diligence process, that the Chinese are aware of however shareholders are not privy to this info. Hence we always get the non disclosure clause jammed in our face when a potential backer supposedly gets involved.
    I also seriously doubt they were ever going to use the 1.4million as part of the raise to fund further due diligence for debt finance for Phase 1. I think this was a drawcard for extra funds to be gleaned from shareholders who thought they might have lenders in the wings. No they will just use the 1.4 mill as simply cash burn. The ploy now is to get the concentrator going and sell concentrate to Chinese , but we need DFC to get the finance and they require we get a partner for Phase 1 that is not a foreign entity if concern so that leaves out the Chinese, and we aren't focusing on Phase 1 until we get the concentrator going so that we can sell to the Chinese that are foreign entities of concern. why would the DFC give us money if we stated that is the direction we are headed, sounds like BS to me. Yet Cornish lithium are forging ahead with the intent of using our technology, leaves me scratching my head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.