LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

@C Brooks, big those 3 banks/institutions, seems correct that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    @C Brooks, big those 3 banks/institutions, seems correct that they bought on the market but it's more than 5%. See below, from the current Top 20 list their numbers changed, compared to previous Top 20 of 31st Dec. 2023. You will be there among them too somewhere if I remember well.

My thoughts or guess is we'll are waiting for three happenings:
    1. a complete or an initial results from the Cornish plant. Before the government finance and TechMet finance the certainly would have done a very thorough Due Diligence and the future potential planning with the Lepidico technology.

2. getting closer to a new commodities cycle and new commodity prices. Might begin with the global markets going down, including interest, and new QE printing trillions. Central banks of G20 get onboard as they are like one, and the rest of them globally as usually. This drop though might be just a pullback and it'll climb still higher. My own thoughts are the real drop is coming in this year. DYOR.

3. Improving conditions for the equity partner(s) getting onboard; I think some sensitive announcements will come just prior. @Bullrush007 seems to be very correct, earlier he/she called the CR correctly too. Institutions probably won't like this high SOY. Next announcements around the consolidation help the share price not to go down and the management should have a suit of positive ones by now (all the no followed-up information we got forsometime). Then they bring consolidation and the partner with finance will be in. Every aspect is controlled if you notice, it will be US based. (my humble wildest guess is we'll get listed on NYSE sometimes later. Also regarding Nowadays market conditions, Cornish guy said in one interview that they want to get publicly listed as well but the company waits for CORRECT MARKET CONDITIONS, it's on YouTube.) Hence I do not fret any potential consolidation, if the SP with MC stays or goes up higher rightaway or a bit later. But I'm puzzled should I Top up again now at 0.002 as I don't wanna miss or should I wait, after cr's completion the opportunity usually is there or participate with options on top avoiding spending before a possible discount. It's a head fk.

Lithium is a new oil but the west fell asleep. Watch TechMet Brian Menell's interviews, about 3 of the last videos, and you will know. No wonder why all aspects of our progress are so confidential that it's not funny. Am I wrong to say that the West has only our tech for battery grade lithium of the highest purity which also produces all the highly needed by-products? They know they need to grab this with as less problems as possible or we're fkd badly.

I actually like Bullrush007's words - please keep it up with your good points (not all of them ), can you reply with both sides of the story on post consolidation? :
    > " it will likely consolidate first and then there will likely be a discounted equity placement or twofirst at minor discount to keep lights onthen if things are aligningthe massive diluting equity placement at a huge discountholding is risky businessPity"

I probably forgot to write here like 50% of what I intended, if so I will write again. Not financial advice I'm not advisor, I'm an old poor farmer. DYOR.

-

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6358/6358980-2c3e92bfee476cb1683542e72a73a79d.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6358/6358983-6ff887b826f139ddbb0838b1920945f4.jpg

The current list:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6358/6358991-e95119c7cf9ab9549aeb623ce8526790.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.585K 1.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 66712278 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 84549611 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.