ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Mr Patience, you are going to look like a clown very soon , so i suggest you sit down...what.png

The lovegod , like all of us, is a little impatient grasshopper , so i let my feelings be herd and i must say we all need to remember this little fact...

DIRECTORS : --- Own over 40,000,000 shares between them and there wives / cousins / aunties / uncles/ etc..

Every 10c they can negotiate above the TMF offer is an extra $4,000,000 into there pockets..

Every 20c they can negotiate above the TMF offer is an extra $8,000,000 into there pockets...

Gino was very kind to remind a shareholder recently of this fact when they become a little impatient..

rolleyes.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6353/6353412-b808d14a17cb13f56e6be95a80a7ff10.jpg

So never forget, the big boys are "MOTIVATED to Get an outcome for the 80% of Top 20 holders", even more than us rat's and mice... smile.png

So never forget, they just confirmed there is a 2nd buyer, a 2nd buyer would have only just completed Due Diligence in May/June , so WTF would they accept the TMF offer before a 2nd offer had been formalized ???

GOLD price when first offer received $2,000

GOLD price today $ 2,448 cool.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6353/6353439-169189a495ec94603b7aff939996ffec.jpg

There is no way in hell a 2nd bidder finishes Due diligence and site visits only 1 month ago then makes a bid BELOW TMF offer with Gold having soured since January receipt of 1st offer....

There is no way in hell a 2nd bidder has made a positive favorable outcome received if it's below TFM offer is it Mr patience ?

They are not stupid because a blind monkey knows they don't need to place the rest of the 23c placement until it's needed... It might never be needed Mr Patience as they have at least a few more months cash buffer..

The only question we need to think about is how much above the TMF offer is the 2nd buyer willing to go !

10c ?

20c ?

30c ?

Sleep well knowing there is nobody on planet earth trying to get the maximum sale price than our directors ! smile.png

We Prey ! sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.