AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Not sure why you're so supportive/defend management as in my...

1. 8,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 904
    Not sure why you're so supportive/defend management as in my humble opinion this management has let many shareholders down with missed timelines, and with numerous 'minor' cr's with massive dilutions and still no deals nor news of the cornerstone investor. You should already know sad realities and of course they're not shy taking massive salaries even as company cash is at abysmal levels and dwindling.

Oh yes, cash will be supplemented by a few bits and pieces of equipment sales - hopefully no further $100k plus outlay for note holder issues. what.png

Perhaps you can ring Brian and get a definitive answer as to a date when a deal for NS will be done - perhaps inform him that an 'expected' date is way overdue - then come back and tell us all of a definitive date. Love to hear something definite but more so, see it inked. If you don't like negativity then best not to look at the share price, as there's definitely nothing positive about it.

A bit of nostalgia - sp was as high as 9c back in 2021 - what good deeds has current management achieved to make sp fall to as low as 0.3c three years later?? rolleyes.png Perhaps you can ask for a please explain if you call. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13830717 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7784551 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.