SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

With their backs to the wall, running out of cash, largest...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    With their backs to the wall, running out of cash, largest shareholder, I wouldn't be surprised to see them pull off a major project on the next CR. I've seen this before with another company called GMM ( general mining) where an agreement was made to manage the Mt Caitlin lithium deposit in WA and share price rose from <1c to over 80c, with cash in a similar position as we are now, almost depleted.
    They have too much invested to see the company fail. The only way they they are going to see the SP rise is with a significant acquisition to Garner market interest. With years of knowledge in Brazil already I wouldn't be surprised if it's there or they could be searching world wide for something significant.
    It's crunch time let's see what they can pull off. They keep talking about adding Shareholder value, let's see their aces.
    Unfortunately we may need a consolidation but could be a positive if it increases value for us, although most times it doesn't, let's see what happens soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.