ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    IGO are saying in their QAR that their nickel focus will now be on maximising cash from the high grade sulphides Nova mine, which has the lowest operating costs in Australia for a nickel mine and they are pausing their studies into the proposed pCAM manufacturing facility at Kwinana, where they were still at the stage of looking for a pCAM manufacturing partner. The Resources Minister mentioned on radio the Government looking at bringing forward the tax breaks for critical minerals yesterday. Nova has a large solar farm and battery to help power operations and their concentrate would likely make the perfect feed source for the Ta Khoa refinery.

What are the odds IGO has requested BSX prove it can be the pCAM manufacturing partner they're looking for and this is the reason BSX has been conducting the extra piloting since May, which is expected to last 12 weeks so will be coming to a conclusion within a month or so? Could you see IGO and BSX being a good fit together?

I was under the impression Andrew Forrest was a visionary, is it likely Wyloo could be looking at it too in your opinion?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.