BSX 11.1% 4.0¢ blackstone minerals limited

You know Intell, I think the goal posts keep on changing. I...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    You know Intell, I think the goal posts keep on changing. I think what would have hooked one of the big fish 3 years ago is smelling a little off at the moment, so they have to change the bait a little.
    I also believe they were deliberately holding back on the DFS for whatever reason.
    The Nickel climate changed after Indo started to pump out some product.
    Nickel went off the boil
    and in the commodity market what is the flavour one minute ain't the flavour the next.
    You know it. I know it. Most of the regulars know it.
    So Silver lake's opinion could well be right but Ricks or some of the other posters opinion might also be right. I hope for every holder here that BSX pull off a deal before all the holders loose their investment.
    The cash position is not looking good and the with the market cap being where it is. It's really not looking the best at the moment for BSX and the shareholders.
    I can understand holders frustrations at SW too. It seems that these MD's at the top are getting good money but not coming through with the goods.
    I see it everywhere though. I read similar posts on many of the small cap resource companies.

At the end of the day most of these small cap companies are at the mercy of a number of factors, the most fundamental one though is a big benefactor to get the project onto the starting block.
    Without the backing this project is not going anywhere. BSX would have to change its focus back to getting the drills going or just mining which the later might well have been the best bet to get this company humming in the first place.
    I can't see what was said behind closed doors but I am sure lots of things were and are going on that we are not privy to.
    At the end of the day we all have to hope that the people at BSX have the correct intentions for BSX and its shareholders and not their own hip pocket.

AW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $19.75K 481.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 307304 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.