BSX 2.50% 4.1¢ blackstone minerals limited

The way I see it is if there are no deals currently in the...

1. 5,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    The way I see it is if there are no deals currently in the pipeline, being worked on as matters of the greatest urgency, then;

a) the Australian Government has no intention of saving the Australian nickel industry, the national income it yields or the jobs of it's workers in part or whole;

b) the Australian Government has no intention of securing supply chains for electric vehicle batteries for this country, meeting it's emissions targets or advancing the energy transition away from fossil fuels;

c) Andrew Forrest and his partners such as IGO have capitulated and have no desire whatsoever to be at the forefront in building the new economy the energy transition requires;

d) There isn't a single nickel mining company in Australia that wants to survive;

e) Europe doesn't have any intentions of maintaining the various Battery Directives around mineral extraction;

f) Climate change is a hoax after all as solid efforts to address it are never backed by those who give so much voice service to it such as Governments, billionaires such as Andrew Forrest and electric vehicle manufacturers;

g) Vietnam does not in fact want downstream processing of it's minerals to occur in their country, nor do they want to see their country producing the greenest, lowest emissions, blue chip electric vehicle batteries that will be sought after by the highest end, most prestigious vehicle manufacturers in the world who strive every day to protect and enhance their reputation and offer the products their market demands, and indeed in some cases legislation requires.

h) China wins, the future belongs to them and them alone because we're just not smart enough to compete with them. No vision, too lazy, just gave up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $21.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $8.397K 200.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 176976 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.