BSX 16.7% 3.0¢ blackstone minerals limited

I have to agree with you. Good news is required. However all...

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I have to agree with you. Good news is required.
    However all seems quiet and I don't seem to see any on the road ahead in the next few weeks.
    Nail biting stuff for me.

There are not many players really in the nickel space world wide.

I was looking at production worldwide for nickel. Indonesia has gone from 345,000 metric tonne in 2017 to 1.8 million tonne in 2023.
    The next biggest country of production is the Philippines at 400,000 metric tonne.

and it just gets.less from there.

I am thinking that the only saviour will come from the red tape imposed by Europe, America and a few others.

BASF pulled out of the refinery deal for a reason.

Was it due to oversupply in the nickel market or was it because they are looking down the line at the red tape that is going to be imposed by Europe.

Would this falter more deals that are in the pipeline for Indonesia?

The deal for BASF's refinery was worth 2.6 billion and was meant to guarantee to supply BASF with 42,000 metric tonne a year.

Will they just buy from someone else or look to secure a source that will comply with what might come down the road from red tape enforced by the EU?

There are not too many companies worldwide that put the effort into greening up their nickel.

Interesting times. Will BSX be able to catch the wave possibly coming or miss it.

AW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.006(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $9.036K 291.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 82192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.