BSX 2.86% 3.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

That's exactly how I feel. The Board of Directors do not have it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    That's exactly how I feel. The Board of Directors do not have it in them to make this project work IMO. The Australian nickel industry have apparently not even contemplated becoming involved with them nor have they with it. They are situated in Perth along with everyone else in the industry, they know them too well, that's very likely the reason they keep looking offshore for partners, can't pull the wool over the eyes of the local people who know them. It's not over yet, there's allegedly some piloting going on but I can't see them pulling it off either. Snapping up a new project somewhere in the hope of a pump is the only dream I have left so I can get off this sinking ship. They're still thinking about buying a nickel mine in Canada ffs, ship the concentrate all that way to Vietnam which is in our neighbourhood not Canada's. Useless pricks, there's a f*ck ton of nickel in Australia without somewhere to process it into battery materials and a Government screaming for someone to process Australian nickel into battery materials and they still apparently have to look offshore for partners and finance for some reason. Wonder if it's because of the last capital raising and what they did with the funds, placing losing bets on other nickel explorers and wasting the capital which was intended to create cashflow. Also wondering if the Vietnamese entity which owns 10% of Ta Khao is running interference in the permitting process because they aren't being given a percentage of the refinery, upstream, downstream, they're getting cut out of the real money maker. All the ducks are lined up for Ta Khao to be successful but they can't make it work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.