BNL 16.7% 0.5¢ blue star helium limited

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    So @Sunfire ....LOL...i see you like to put the boot in when someone is down and loosing a small load of his fortune...LOL...???

You @Sunfire also say :
    I'm just upset that I kept the faith a helluva lot longer than I should have.
    But even then I was damn critical of management. It didnt take a genius to see that management were stringing people along and were just blowing smoke.

☆ I disagree with you @Sunfire...LOL

☆ i will keep it short for you @Sunfire and your mates..... management have done an outstanding Job in getting BNL where it is today with alot of the credit to Trent...LOL...Yes they have done an outstanding Job...IMO

☆ IMO also ... After Not getting a successful Flow rate in Voyager' 2 wells , and Trent having too publicly announce that he took out a margin loan against his shares , with a very ambition Gamble based on Trent research ( curves ) and views.

WELL...I have to be Honest , I really admire Trent's Ambitious gamble ...lol..I would've done the same thing if i had access to a margin loan facility and being in his position ...LOL..Yes I would've.
    ( after all we are all gambles in BNL, betting on success when drilling a 300m well into the unknown so to speak...LOL )

IMO again....it tell me that Trent was telling all shareholders publicly the truth on his thoughts and research , and backing his words by taking a margin loan out against the 2 Voyager Wells having a successful Flow rate and high- grade Helium composition.
    ( one thing eventuated is a , gas filled and saturated Reservoir No Flow rate Not that bad I thought ..lol )

SO..IMO ...when Trent and the BNL team started to read all the horrible things said about them from @Sweetsound , @Sk1nman and there F...Wit mates on HotCopper ..... BNL'S views changed on where BNL will be taken......now in short...., it is clear to me anyway that ,
    BNL production will be dragged out and eventually taken over at or about 0.002 cents by the big boys in BNL'S announcements IMO....lol..I could be wrong too ....lol

So again IMO This is BNL'S position right now .....Thanks to all the down ramping F....Wits on this HotCopper forum put shareholders in this predicament.....

Don't forget 40 thumbs up and 40 lightbulbs ON for this very impressive post I must say in advance ...LOL

maybe @DGcruzing can put it to you Sod's in a better post...LOL

DYOR, anything could happen...lol

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.