EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

need to see an illustration of the where the cores sit, it's...

1. 3,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    need to see an illustration of the where the cores sit, it's clear the percussion drilling previously done needs to be expanded with better equipment.

I've not seen any other ASX company put in their Strategic Project application yet - only 20 days left and the rest of the potential applicants are locked out. This deserved to have a separate announcement.
    it's a huge deal - could mean we get a chunk of non-dilutive funding and getting a proper DD programme for 2025,

EPM will need the fieldwork license, but firstly the hyperspectral scanning needs to be conducted, it was stated 3 to 4 months (from the market open video, about 12 min mark), this means they will need to get a preliminary work done to work out where exactly to drill.

Would be a small miracle we get triple digit million resource upgrade. Pope is targeting Billion, so see how much information the existing cores can yield. We know that the R-core is 200 metres, and T-core is 30 metre north away from R-core - but I have no clue about the other drill cores - this will be an interesting mystery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 31323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.56am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.