KCN 0.40% $1.26 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I like the decision to get an updated resource estimate for NE....

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46

I like the decision to get an updated resource estimate for NE. It is time that this costly debacle is resolved finally. It also shows that Kingsgate has the money available to spend on an undertaking that could be quite costly.

It is a great time for its resources to be re-evaluated on the back of a surging silver price and the gold price continuing to hold firm at record price levels. If the estimate is good, it will provide useful information for any prospective buyer etc. If it is not sufficiently good, cut losses and abandon it.

What I do not understand is why this estimate is scheduled only to be published in October in the annual report. More importantly, why not just release the updated Resource Estimate, developed by the same firm, for Chatree as soon as it is available instead of waiting for the annual report. Is this not highly sensitive information that should be released as soon as it is available? It is crucial information for shareholders. Moreover, it is crucial information that management uses to plan mine development. I am surprised it is not already available or soon will be.

Last edited by zlotini: 31/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.