KCN 3.64% $1.46 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I allways remember a senior Buddhist monk in Thailand discussing...

1. 2,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    I allways remember a senior Buddhist monk in Thailand discussing the royalty at the risk of spending the rest of his life in a Thai prison he went on the compair it to a great big beautiful tree some times even the limbs need maintenance you remove and trim out the bad parts to ensure the overall health of the structure at the risk of doing nothing and killing the whole magnificent tree.
    So my question is do we premote our most profitable gold mine in the whole of Asia on the cusp of the settlement negotiations in 8 weeks or keep our cards to our chest at the risk of losing our most loyal shareholders
    I for one love all the great criticism and the genuine debate so I thank the guys on here that keep the company healthy so please keep up the fire
    And to the board if your reading I can't do what you guys have done would I have fought as hard during the darkest of times to save Kingsgate...... I truly don't know being honest..
    Keep up the great work everyone if we don't get taken over by raiders I will be surprised.
    Regards thedoors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.055(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $375.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.54 $1.44 $1.165M 783.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 355 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 16317 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.