EQR 0.00% 4.2¢ eq resources limited

Rob0, Now who is the liar! this is what you said. You imply that...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Rob0, Now who is the liar! this is what you said. You imply that more diesel would be used to strip the mine.

Thanks for confirming that I was right about the increasing strip ratio and the need to pull out the pit walls to get back down to the ore body. It also blows your fairy tail about one cost from last qty out of the water. How many liters of diesel do you calculate was ( is being ) spent removing the hundred of thousands of t of extra waste rock?

And above you said that fuel would be up, but diesel; would be down WTF! what other fuel is used on site?
    As for the once off fuel costs tell me the energy costs for pumping gigalitres of water out of that pit, i have a very good handle of what this would be but seeing you dispute this please enlighten us all with your intellect how this occurred without fuel being used. Solar panels perhaps?.
    Now you say the Tungsten price falling and make a point of it, so why did you reinvest in another tungsten mine? As for accounting standards I hope there better than your IRR BS.

And you did say Salaro was burning through millions which it obviously isn't.

The real tragedy of is now you have, because the results are not perfect, some readers thinking you are some sort of expert which you are definitely not and they could make decisions based on your BS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.