EQR 0.00% 4.2¢ eq resources limited

i think you have it all a bit wrong - these forums are to...

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    i think you have it all a bit wrong - these forums are to exchange ideas, seek comments, information and exchange views etc
    For the most part, the EQR chapter of HC was dominated with people seeking to "fairly" participate in these sorts of exchange - but recently it seems there have been a full brigade of "empties" whose clear and obvious mission is to dump all over the stock despite the fact it is doing very well in the ramp up of 2 mines
    All this whilst some dont even own EQR but hold G6M and spend more time dumping on EQR than they do singing the praises of G6M - case in point, Rob1000 - a quintessential hypocrite of the highest order
    But he is not on his own - he has a few hangers on/sycophant types he are similarly hell bent on drawing negatives and ignoring positives in EQR's development path.

And just for the record, there are no current shorts in EQR - of course, that doesnt stop a few holders from downramping and jobbing within their own holding. I get it, thats just part of the game, but for those who genuinely want to come onto this site and get up to speed with the stock, they have to filter out this unwanted and unadulterated crap that the likes of Rob1000 and the other empties are continually spewing out.

Lets just try to keep this straight up and down
    Last edited by gopherbroke: Today, 10:49

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.