EQR 0.00% 4.2¢ eq resources limited

This is a PUBLIC forum mate. People can post whatever they like...

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    This is a PUBLIC forum mate. People can post whatever they like - if you dont want to read what in many cases IS the reality - put them on block. Simple. As for the name calling, christ, how old are you?

The are a multitude of issues coming up with this stock - read it,multitude! The trade that was made on the information over 2.5 years ago has turned out to be utter s&*t! The price is crap, the volume is zero and the forecasts have been obliterated. Its not down ramping, im calling them out for what they have achieved - and the evidence is in the SP! I dont give a crap about what you think is going to happen, clearly your opinion is wrong because the SP says so.

The market is a 'future' indicator, yes there are irregularities and its not always efficient - but on the whole they get it right! Right now we have a loss making operation that is actively looking to expand into other loss making operations. Make some money and I'll shut up. They told us they would be profitable with the open cut mine at Mt Carbine - now we are going underground and they still have made nothing - and that is with a far higher tungsten price. Damn right someone should be asking why the hell this is the case!

ScottM - keep up the buying mate. All you can take. You might be the only one out there who is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.