EQR 7.14% 4.5¢ eq resources limited

I have only had a very quick look. But it's clear why the cheer...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I have only had a very quick look. But it's clear why the cheer squad has not been posting.

O gtc61 There is not an accounting standard that could show Salaro at break even and with Capex spending flagged for the next quarter it is going to burn through more cash.

Yes I said that fuel would be up. But mining was down 25% so diesel was down. Not rocket science. So your one off cost re diesel used by the pumps was wrong as i said.

With mining down, production was down and it just takes longer to get to down to the good stuff.

Looking forward, is the drop in strip ratio at both mines going to continue???

Cash at bank on 30 June was just $3.5 million. They've burnt through $10 million in 3 months and they must be back to vapors now. This explains why they have not drawn down on the QIC loan. Like the mining being down the delays in the plant expansion just kick profitability down the road.

Guessing they need another $10 million and Masan is going to be be the next one to get a sweet deal.

That's before they need any cash to buy the next mine.

On a positive, like they are reporting in wo3 and looks like they have included more detail.

As for G6M yes ramp up continuing and costs well down. But it is meaningless until we see the July production numbers with the len 6 high grade ore hitting the plant and then there cap raise strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $17.48K 382.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31270 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.