MNB 0.00% 6.6¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-104

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Really depends on your timeframe and who you actually consider responsible for delays.

Whether someone positive or negative on the company is correct, really depends on their timeline as to when to decide if the company has been a success.
    Taking a snapshot right now, you would say it has performed poorly. If you're a more patient investor and the company secures funds, produces phosphate then the company may be considered a success in time.

The partnering with Talus for the green ammonia is significant and a lower risk option.
    If you heard the recent interview with the Talus CEO, the incredible low cost hydroelectricity is compelling.
    Talus will fund the capital costs in return for a long term offtake agreement. Once binding, it's difficult to see how this couldn't be a significant boost to the shareprice as there seems to be no green ammonia factoring in the shareprice.

No shareholder is responsible for the delays in funding and construction. That responsibility is solely on Lindsay and the management and they have let down shareholders in this regard. For me, that is our biggest risk. With all that Minbos has going for it, any failure here will be due to incompetence and inadequate skills in funding negotiations.

Nothing in small caps is guaranteed but Minbos has more than most going for it. My biggest fear is more unnecessary dilution and I will be disappointed if Lindsay treats shareholders with contempt again. I think he should be replaced if he fails us again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.6¢ 6.5¢ $10.92K 166.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17524 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 33327 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.