HAV 0.00% 20.0¢ havilah resources limited

Future for copper looks rosy and current markets have been...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Future for copper looks rosy and current markets have been supportive to M&A... But for HAV if Giles is still around till 2050 HAV will still be looking for a deal... Kalkaroo is not the only project he is not able to monetize or break a deal even in a hot copper environment, I remember the guy destroyed a 100mil iron ore deal with Simec 4-5years ago, if I remember correctly, it was his stake that blocked the deal... Since then, we have been diluted many times & his got his begging bowl out again... Stock listed 25yrs ago at 20c, here we are 25yrs later at 17.5c.... Great!
    The guy needs to be replaced if HAV is going to see better days, his too stale & has been given more than a fair go, everything is based on results... Bill Beumont from NST taking a penny stock with a mediocre mine, that always had few months of mine life left become one of the biggest gold miners on ASX... This is what a good leaders can create, there pro-active... Not like sleepy Joe we have here...
    Yes, not every company is going to end up successful like NST, but at least create some sort of value for shareholders, instead of growing market cap only via dilution... 55mil market cap, lesser projects have higher market cap than HAV, that clearly reflects how poor no hope management this is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70943 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 27750 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.