TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Reports, page-44

1. 1,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    OR... the Board is spineless. OR, as Columbus holds a swag of STX shares and Colby is ex STX then perhaps a fait accompli. Whatever peoples' views on the now defunct original offer it begs the question that if that offer is so "shite" then why did the Company write to Strike advising that it intended to undertake a process of evaluation of the Unsolicited Proposal before it would be in a position to respond to Strike's request for due diligence access.Why did it appoint advisors in relation to the Unsolicited Proposal? (If the answer is "the bully boys" then see the first five words at beginning of post!!)

I know we all await the outcome next Monday but l do get the feeling there's quite a bit of love in the room already. Perhaps quite a number of discussions between the two MD's and Chairman's of each company over the past 3-4 months culminating in an initial offer. As we now have seen the quarterly and know that money is not a primary concern then clearly our board sees value in engaging.

My guess is that the offer, if reached and announced on Monday, will not be much more than original offer. As someone else stated a way back; this initial offer was released to soften shareholders. Yes I know, I know the other bully boys that sit on this side of the fence will vote NO. It will be interesting to see what transpires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.