Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cash Flow Report, page-77

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Are you kidding me observations
    Spinks at African Mining Indaba
    2 Presentations yesterday
    No announcement ...no news ...no nothing

1 General Company Presentation
    and a couple of hours later he participated in the Investment Battlefield a kind of Junior miner pitching session to the Institutional Investors there...5 minutes to pitch your company against others in your space...Walkabout did it as well . He wasn't initially on the Battlefield Agenda ...so why he decided to....hmm. What was he thinking.
    I also noticed that the Good Minister Kairuki, dropped off from her Government panel...so I take it she pulled out. So no Tanzanian representative at the African Mining Indaba which is in SA ...(correct me if i'm wrong....I couldn't find the word Tanzania on the agenda after she withdrew.

Here are now my suggestion for Andrew Spinks: Stop going to conferences and trying to get new investors ....spend the money on a sleeping bag and camping gear and get yourself in front of the Tanzanian Mining Commission. Get our mine plan approved and do whatever it takes to get the F$^$$&  EXISTING bank partners signed up. Perhaps take time out to write a quick press release like Graphex did ...where they share with their investors the current status of discussions wit the Tanzanian Government, the Mining Commission and  their Financiers...they even threw in a couple of photos.
    Im sick to bloody death  having to get updates myself or from other Tanzanian Graphite plays. Enough is enough. With all due respect ...Either shit or get of the pot .....Either prove you and your Tanz based Director can get the mine approved and financed or step aside.....

The last coupe of days have been hard...but seriously...learning he is presenting at bloody junior pitch sessions when we have little time, little funds, and only 1 last hurdleleft ...FKing focus

Cheers
    564xxl
    I'm in a Trump induced bad mood...don't try me out .... T2TFO in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ $31.81K 335.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48898 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 10739 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.