TBR 6.42% $3.50 tribune resources limited

Agreed I would like an update on the courtcase. Both tbr and nst...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Agreed I would like an update on the courtcase. Both tbr and nst have gone silent on it for a few months. If it has been settled I would consider it material (even if the settlement amount is immaterial it would take away a material uncertainty) and would like to know. Or if still pending an outcome I would also like to know.

I haven't held for a while now but considering getting back in either this or rnd or both, but have made good profits on this in the past. Currently it is at what would normally be considered a bargain price, but then again it usually trades at a bargain price. Haven't done the full calculations, but it looks like tbr and rnd are both currently approximately fully backed by cash and bullion/stockpiles (at market value), so you're getting the current producing mines and all the exploration prospects for free. I know from experience that this one is a patience tester though, very illiquid. Having said that it wouldn't be this cheap if it weren't so illiquid. I'll probably slowly build a position in the coming months. Realisation of value is likely to happen over time (granted it could be a long time), either through shareholders forcing big dividends, a takeover offer, or Billis retiring and reducing his position increasing liquidity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.50
Change
-0.240(6.42%)
Mkt cap ! $183.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.64 $3.50 $42.42K 11.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6455 $3.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 42 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.50
  Change
-0.240 ( 5.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.59 $3.59 $3.50 1343
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.