WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report June'18, page-108

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    "...It's happening on the WPG right now.."

What's happening with WPG right now? They have appointed voluntary administrators.

The problem with labelling people rampers of any kind is that sensible and informed debate goes out the window in favour of extreme and polarised view points.

The people who were commenting on the perilous state of WPG's finances where just labelled downrampers. In fact a thread was even started entitled "silence from the downrampers". Interesting hot copper case study to read.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/silence-from-the-downrampers.3512532/?get_post=true#.W2VDMMK6ztQ

Maybe if people spent more time considering the information and views of the contrarian posters instead of demonising them they could gain some benefits in their investment strategies. Contrarians are not always right but personally I like it when contrarians arrive on stocks I hold as it makes me question my assumptions more carefully.

I can't say I know the financial position and operations of BLK well enough to comment with any authority or provide much insight so I won't try but it was pretty clear the stock was being ramped and pumped on pretty flimsy rationales. Turnaround stories will often take longer to play out than most people expect and often revert back to disaster stories, for all the exact same reasons that made them disaster stories in the first place.

I have few investment rules. One is, if you don't understand a story don't invest in the story and that goes for understanding the downside risks as well as the upside. Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 04/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.