TBR 0.00% $3.89 tribune resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report - March 2020, page-38

1. 12,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    So, I repeat my question to you: "How do you see EVN's holding at 19.9%? "

EVN should never have been gifted those shares at that price. I've explained how those orders got varied with no explanation, effectively gifting this stake to EVN. It was a complete disgrace and should be investigated by a senate committee of parliament in my opinion. We have big problems in this country when a non-constitutional court helped by a coven of banks and regulators can gift shares at noncommercial valuations to whomever they like. A complete disgrace. EVN had nothing to do with building this company, backing this company or anything else. EVN is not a real miner, just an opportunistic miner of markets, a successful deep lead miner of bankster debt bubbles like the rest of the zombie markets currently. To be honest with you I just watch on in amazement and disgust at what is happening in financial markets at the moment. If other people want to gamble on the Fed with absolutely no eye for real valuations then they are totally free to do so, but I'm not ever going to buy an overvalued gold company or any other company for that matter with the view that I don't care that its overvalued just because someone has me believing the gold price might go up and it will become even more overvalued. There are just as many gold stock pushers around as you'll find in the rest of the markets and they don't care that the whole thing is a big fat ugly bubble, they are just gamblers or people with massive vested interests and most of them can be found in Canada. These people don't have a maximum setting on their spin cycle as Witwatersrand version 2 lays beautiful testimony to.

Do I believe that TBR could be taken over without Anton agreeing to a price? No I don't think that could ever happen. If that's what you're here for forget about it in my opinion. As far as I'm concerned this stock owes me absolutely nothing and it is the only stock that I hold as I am not interested in rest of these fake and central bank rigged markets other than on a theoretical level. I will wait for as long as it takes before getting back into any stocks and will only do that once all the distortions have been worked out of the system and all the derivative tools of the banksters become things of the past. When people finally see how dangerous ETFs actually are and names like Blackrock become synonymous with uselessness and failure (like we now think about Enron) that should be roughly the time that coincides with maximum pain, renewal and a time to possibly reenter equity markets. We actually reached a stage in the third week of March where we were about to see no bid on some of these ETFs, then the keys of the kingdom were thrown to Blackrock and the stimulus bill came out along with the QE to infinity rhetoric which caused liquidity that was desperately looking for dollars or already sitting on the sidelines to reverse and pile back into the markets. The same thing happened several times between 1929 and 1933 during that historic market collapse, with half a dozen false dawn rallies of over 20% before the market finally arrested and reversed its fall with brutal cumulative loss of 89%. I'm not willing to bet against history not repeating and I don't do deals with the devil.Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 14/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $204.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.92 $4.02 $3.89 $144.3K 36.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141 $3.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.02 442 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.