WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report Sep 2017, page-58

1. 11,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    HH

"Notice a few posts instilling a doomsday scenario on what can best be described as half truths."

Your cheer-leading is not going to save this doggie. Only very astute management may do that.

Dixon has gone before the world's gold mining industry and told them things were on track, when he knew they were not - think of the recent Denver Gold Forum in late September as one such case. He failed to inform the market of at least one significant material event, the pit wall slippage and its impact on operations.

The half truths have been made by you. The naysayers have been right all the way, but there were significant trading opportunities here for those who understood and/or were just plain nimble (like you).

BLK's future is now in the hands of its creditors and the Lind Facility, if it can actually be exercised by BLK. The brokers will not touch this mob again for a CR until BLK has become cashflow positive from its operations, and nobody else will lend them more money. Their creditors will be knocking on their doors.

The news release related to the Lind Facility indicates that the money was to be used on expanding the mining operations. It is not clear to me if they can draw on the funds to meet ongoing operations or to pay down debt. If that is the case and given what has transpired Lind may decide not to provide the funds, or at least not without some sweeteners.

http://www.aspectfinancial.com.au/d...Jyb3JwYWdlcy9wZGZkZWxheWVkLmpzcA==&popup=true

I am very disappointed in the way you have responded to well intended posts pointing out BLKs significant shortcomings.

I know you have protected yourself by taking profits many times and have made significant profits, while ramping this share. While your ramping does not influence me it may have an impact on some newbies who lack the experience or willpower to made the right decisions.

I suppose you have been one of the sellers this morning and expect to trade this again at a later time, if conditions are suitable. There are always trading opportunities in failing shares - until there is not.

Good luck in your trading. But I hope you think about what posts like yours may do to the financial position and health of some of the more vulnerable Hotcopper members. At least Reggie simply went to ground months ago after the downtrend started.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.