WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report Sep 2017, page-88

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I received a call from

Jim Malone Managing Director Investor Relations Blackham Resources Limited Blackham Resources Limited Office: +618 9322 6418 Mobile: +61 419 537 714

I will advise the condensed version of the conversation. This can be interpreted as you see fit.

I asked him why no ASIC His reponse was essentially that it was believed to be similar as per previous quarter and he hasnt been advised what it actually was. He said if you read through the quarterly it pretty much gives you a clue. True that.

Believes that 70-75K Oz is achievable between now and end FY as most of the time and cost went into wall repairs etc etc and now are in a position to capitalise.
    That funding is very close to being finalised and that announcement in next 4 weeks wouldn't surprise.

He went on to say that they are continually facing obstacles since production being fire flood famine, pestilence, pit wall problems which we are all now aware of. (I threw in famine and pestilence as that may be the only excuses left if they havent made it by EOFY 18)

He did make clear that BD is fully supported in his position and that all are working 24/7 to get a result.

Summation- If you're a holder keep holding as you in most cases you will have nothing to lose, keep the faith and eventually Reward V Risk will hopefully fall the way that it was always intended. I did come away with a realisation that ultimately yes this is a risk and with that comes failure or success. Just have to decide how big your balls are. If you can believe 70kOz in next 9 months and funding is secured then I guess you will have pulled the right reign, but if not.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.