AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

In my view management need to be constantly questioned by major...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    In my view management need to be constantly questioned by major shareholders/investors on a regular basis, even to the point of being harassed by them consistently, so as to make management aware and highlight to them how worried and concerned we all are as to their lack of results over the many years gone by, and that this is totally unacceptable...

Perhaps if enough voices of concern are heard and management are harassed enough by constant phone calls, emails, questioning etc. It may highlight to them how serious we all perceive the current situation and company position to be, and may actually spur them into action to deliver some kind of positive results.

This many years of nothing is unacceptable.... (We're talking about years here guys, time is passing us all by and nothing to show for it).... I want to (as I'm sure we all do) see some successful results in my lifetime.....

Company lack of performance has gotten all out of hand and out of control a long time ago.... And from the pitiful few announcements we are getting it appears nothing is forthcoming or going to change for a long time to come... who knows maybe never at the rate it's all going....

Apologies for the sombre tone of my post but I for one am extremely concerned....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.