AAR 2.17% 11.3¢ astral resources nl

Though this is basest of pure speculative share, pinning your...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. MrQ
    5,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Though this is basest of pure speculative share, pinning your $$$ on a couple of key people who historically do things how they want, when they want, find stuff, share price spikes, stop finding stuff and share price drops, sniff around a bit, think, consider next drilling, keep an eye on expenses for shareholders to be kept at absolute minimum, ask for some $$$ from time to time, get some cheap finance from JJ to help out, rinse, repeat.

While I get that this is a listed company, and must comply with all the regulatory rules, in the end we either invest knowing the looseness of the above, or don't invest.

I've popped in a surprising amount in here over the last few years - but share price isn't something I really look at. On day 1 I assumed I'd lose the lot - so my further downside is limited and my BP doesn't get impacted :)

And there can always be an upside, which is why I'm blinkered and greedy and putting $$$ into a pure spec share that logically seems like you should never put $$$ into! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $130.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $10.45K 91.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 934904 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 813499 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.