ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Thanks Greatscot. Like to see some of your cohorts join the...

1. 21,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2136
    Thanks Greatscot. Like to see some of your cohorts join the conversation.

IMO, we are now seeing more "reality" and "logic" taking shape. The S.P. losing support, wherever that came from in the first place. What the likes of delux73 and myself were questioning weeks ago appears to be being answered today. The "limbo stick" could quite realistically do a complete touch down if today is any indication!!!
    From today's sales, we also see a glimpse of what appeared to have happened. After the initial take up by those who "definitely wanted a piece of Pearl", they were obviously followed by a bunch of very small punters who were clearly following the initial "chatter" and took a small punt. Many of those are now running for cover and bailed out today. But, who will be left and how many shares do they hold? Top 20 list would be most interesting.
    Way back I thought that this story was going to be a classic John Grisham legal type mystery, but, it now looks very much like Norman Lindsay's "The magic pudding"!!! Classic. No matter how many times it was eaten, it always returned to the whole pudding. (Sound familiar).
    For holder's, I hope that it ends up the same way, as the magic pudding did survive and the owners lived a life of leisure.
    But, like the Magic Pudding, there are some real fun and games still ahead before that happens. You'll need all the positivity you can muster.

we were
    "type
    of investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.